| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 531 was the first level in Surreal Safari and the 238th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The top row is protected by liquorice locks, so if the player does not break them, no candies will spawn and he/she will lose due to running out of moves.
- The colour bomb is protected by marmalade.
- The jellies in the protrusions may be hard to clear.
- There are fewer moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- Moon struck comes quite late and only lasts for three moves.
- If the player happens to get a striped candy next to the initial colour bomb before breaking the locks, feel free to use it, but do not expect to be amazed by the results. Any matching candies in the top row will actually drop down before being activated, and will not instantly clear the entire top row.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||3 moves|
- Break through the liquorice locks as soon as possible. The easiest way is by releasing the colour bomb and combining it with a candy colour that matches with the most candies in the top row.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.