The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 532 is the second level in Sticky Savannah and the 135th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have a 7×7 area to make special candies, so it can be really difficult to make a horizontal striped candy and activate it in 4 moves, then 3 moves after.
- Also, you only have 20 moves, so you don’t have enough moves to miss an ingredient once.
- 4 colours also makes creating special candies an easier task.
- Make horizontal striped candies for reserve. Whenever the ingredient travels to the rightmost column (the dropping column), activate a horizontal striped candy to lower it down.
- After the two ingredients are successfully away from the conveyor belt, make more striped candy combinations to bring them to their exits.
- Make a colour bomb + colour bomb combination when both ingredients are at the right top part. This combination clears the whole board including all liquorice swirls, and both ingredients will fall down immediately.
- There is a glitch which causes the drop arrow not to be seen.
- This is the first ingredients level with a conveyor belt.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed. Also, this is the 100th sugar drop level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.