|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 537 is the seventh level in Sticky Savannah and the 137th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients can fall in the stuck positions, which will be bad.
- Chocolate infestations can be a problem early on due to the amount of liquorice swirls.
- The presence of only five colours makes it easier to create special candies to bring down the ingredients faster.
- Try to destroy the icing between the chocolate spawner first and then make sure that the ingredient is directly placed in a row with a space to go down.
- The conveyor belt can be really helpful. You should not bring the ingredient away from the belt until you have not created any special candies, because it will fall onto the spawner and will not go down.
- In this level vertically striped candies are inevitable - they will bring the ingredients down immediately when situated in the right row. This level is an easier version of level 361 due to having just five colours, the conveyor belt, and two-layered icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.