| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 540 was the tenth level in Surreal Safari and the 244th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is somewhat unstable from cascades.
- The player has a lot of five-layered icing and liquorice swirls.
- Sometimes, the conveyor belt makes the moon scale unbalanced.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|17 moves||3 moves|
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.