|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 541 is the eleventh level in Sticky Savannah and the 238th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level can be difficult based on the sheer number of blockers - both 15-move candy bombs and two-layered icing protecting some of the bombs and double jelly.
- Luckily, the player only has to deal with five colours, this makes it easier to create special candies and/or special candy combinations.
Part 1 - The Conveyor BeltEdit
- Study the conveyor belt. The conveyor belt has different mechanics depending on the level you are playing, and you are going to want to take the time to understand it so that you can use it to your advantage. You can use this to your advantage by filling the conveyor belt with candies that can be matched later on to clear out the bottom row of icing.
- When you see that a match on the conveyor belt can be made, hold off on matching it right away and instead continue to make moves elsewhere. When the conveyor belt shifts downwards enough places so that your match is now on the bottom portion of the board, form the match and it will eliminate some icing.
Part 2 - The Candy BombsEdit
- The candy bombs may look like a major obstacle at first, but they can actually be used to your advantage.
- Oftentimes there will be several candy bombs of the same colour on the conveyor belt.
- Eliminate other bombs or candies on the belt to get same-coloured candy bombs close to one another and prepare them for a match.
- When they reach the bottom of the board, make the match to eliminate both the candy bombs and a few icing; essentially, killing two birds with one stone.
Part 3 - Special Candies and Double JellyEdit
- If you can, try to form special candies on the conveyor belt so that they will eventually be shifted downwards to the icing at the bottom.
- Then, match the special candies with normal candies, or create a special candy combination at the bottom of the board to eliminate a large amount of icing at once.
- If you manage to get a powerful special candy combination, like a striped candy matched with a wrapped candy or colour bomb with a striped candy, it has the potential to eliminate a huge portion of the icing at the bottom of the board.
- The empty space will then be filled with other candies, which you can use to make simple matches and clear the rest of the icing and jelly from the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|