|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 90 : 90 : 90|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 544 is the fourteenth level in Sticky Savannah and the 121st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 90 purple candies, 90 red candies and 90 blue candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 35 moves is generally enough to complete the order.
- However, there is not much space at the beginning of the level due to the multilayered icing, and the player only has 9 moves to get rid of the candy bombs.
- The target score is easy to achieve due to the presence of bombs.
- Combining a colour bomb with a wrapped candy is a good way to quickly complete the order.
- Other special candy combinations are helpful too, such as colour bomb + striped candy, and striped candy + wrapped candy.
- At the beginning of the level create vertical striped candies if possible, to aid in clearing the board and getting rid of the bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|