|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 545 is the fifteenth and last level in Sticky Savannah and the 239th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 17 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jellies are under liquorice swirls or candy bombs.
- The bombs are isolated from the main board by five-layered icing. The good news is, none of the blockers will respawn.
- Clearing the jellies in the corners of the bottom row is the most challenging part. Make sure you have great skill.
- Having only five colours makes it easier to create special candy.
- Blast through the icing. You may want to disarm the bombs with striped candies early.
- Clearing the liquorice swirls should be the next step.
- Colour bombs and the colour bomb + striped candy combination are perfect for clearing the remaining jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.