The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Moves||[[Category:Levels with moves|0549]]|
|Target score||: : 200,000 pts pts|
- You only have 30 moves, 10 less than in Reality. However, half of your moves are covered within moon struck.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable from cascades.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points . Hence, an additional 128,000 points is required for one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3nd Start: moves left.
- 3nd End: move left.
- Do as in Reality, but keep the moon scale balanced when taking special candy combinations.
- It's easier to get colour bombs in moon struck. Use them on candy bombs for massive points.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.