| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 552 was the seventh level in Charming Carnival and the 135th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 4 colour bombs in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 15 moves available, half as much as its counterpart in Reality.
- You have to collect one more colour bomb than you do in reality.
- The board is very restricted in the beginning.
- There are 13-move candy bombs to deal with.
- The moon scale is unstable, making it rather challenging to last ten moves until you get to the moon struck.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- This level is largely a survival battle since you have 10 moves to get to the moon struck, and the moon scale is very unstable. It also depends on luck.
- Start clearing the 13-move candy bombs in the left by regular matches. You also need to destroy the liquorice swirls at the right by regular matches.
- Save the colour bomb until moon struck. Do not destroy it by special candies, as they should pick a colour on the moon scale.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.