| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 553 was the eighth level in Charming Carnival and the 251st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 20 less moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- The board is restricted in the beginning.
- The mystery candies at the bottom have been replaced by locked 15-move candy bombs, but they pose no threat because bombs that reach zero at the same time you run out of moves don't go off. And even if it did, you have no moves left anyway.
- The moon scale is moderately stable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|9 moves||6 moves|
- For this level you should try to break the liquorice locks to have more free space to play.
- Then, try to make special candy combinations, most preferably colour bomb with striped candy to break more blockers and jellies.
- After play near to remaining jellies to reach the target or use special candies. Use the six-move moon struck to remove the remaining jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.