This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Level 554 was the ninth level in Charming Carnival and the 147th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 12-move bombs have been added that continuously rain down on the board.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- However, with four moon strucks, and only five moves required to get to one, the aforementioned obstacles are not a huge threat.
- The ingredients are worth 100,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
||Moon Struck moves
||5 / 0 moves
- On mobile, start when a move can be done on top area to remove swirls and at the same time, drop ingredients.
- Prepare colour bombs and striped candies in the bottom area, and combine them in moon struck.
- The bombs can easily rack up points far more than enough for three stars. But if one of them is alarming, remove that as soon as possible.
- Unlike in Reality, the redundant ingredient exits in the bottom area are absent. The redundant exits in Reality are still present.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 10 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 100,000 points