| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 554 was the ninth level in Charming Carnival and the 147th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 12-move bombs have been added that continuously rain down on the board.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- However, with four multiple moon strucks, and only five moves required to get to one, the aforementioned obstacles are not a huge threat.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 / 0 moves|
- On mobile, start when a move can be done on top area to remove swirls and at the same time, drop ingredients.
- Prepare colour bombs and striped candies in the bottom area, and combine them in moon struck.
- The bombs can easily rack up points far more than enough for three stars. But if one of them is alarming, remove that as soon as possible.
- Unlike in Reality, the redundant ingredient exits in the bottom area are absent. The redundant exits in Reality are still present.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.