|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 111 : 111|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 555 is the tenth level in Jelly Wagon and the 123rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 111 blue candies and 111 purple candies in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite the blockers making the level look hard, there are only four colours, so it should not be hard at all.
- However, be wary of the candy bombs on the conveyor belt, as they explode in 9 moves. It should not be a big deal, though.
- More candy bombs will spawn on the leftmost column.
- An average of 18.5 candies must be collected per move.
Part 1: The BombsEdit
- You are going to have to take care of the bombs one way or another. You can use matches to take care of them. That is probably the best way.
- At the beginning of the level, you are only going to be able to move the candy bombs anyway, because the rest of the board is rendered immobile by blockers.
- These candy bombs only have 9 counts until they blow up. Keep the pressure on with matches and special candy combinations to keep them from hitting 0.
Part 2: The LiquoriceEdit
- The liquorice swirls will stop any special candy combinations (Except for wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations).
- After using the bombs to make some form of special candy, try your best to break into the centre of the liquorice blockers head on. Any kind of special candy can be useful, but wrapped candies are going to be particularly strong due to the number of liquorice swirls.
- If possible, make special candy combinations.
Part 3: The Conveyor BeltEdit
- When the candy bombs are on conveyor belts they will move into the teleporters.
Part 4: The OrderEdit
- People may fail this level by clearing all the blockers and forgetting to take the order. 222 candies is a lot, so collect the orders throughout the level. Although four colours will help you, do not leave the order for the last few moves. Use your moves wisely. However, this level - in general - is pretty easy. Do not worry too much about the difficulty.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|