| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 561 was the first level in Snoozy Strike and the 255th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player is only given 30 moves, 10 less than its Reality counterpart.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|6 moves||6 / 0 moves|
- Before moon struck, get rid of blockers while watching the unstable scale.
- Pull every possible combinations during moon struck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.