|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Level 562 was the second level in Snoozy Strike and the 256th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Compared to its counterpart in Reality, there are more icing layers and the candy bombs have one less move.
- There are eight-move bombs to deal with, which constantly spawn.
- There are a lot of four and five-layer icing to clear, and all jelly squares underneath those multilayered icing.
- The only thing making this slightly easier is the 15-move moon struck.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear the candy bombs that rain down on the left side of the board.
- Clear the icing. A wrapped + wrapped candy combination is useful when clearing huge chunks of icing.
- Use the mystery candies to your advantage, and hopefully it turns into a good outcome.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of moon struck when it occurs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)