The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 79|
|Target score||: 300,000 pts|
Level 565 is the fifth level in Biscuit Bungalow and the 244th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 79 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- There is a vast abundance of frosting.
- 79 jellies are a lot to clear in 30 moves. However, five colours makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- The candy bomb dispensers can make this level hard due to all of the frosting isolating them. However, only a maximum of two candy bombs can be on the board at any moment.
- The conveyor belt can move candies to the corners, and make the level much harder.
- The jellies are worth 158,000 points. Hence, an additional 142,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to clear the jellies in the first three rows while avoiding to destroy any candies on the conveyor belt. Matching candies at the bottom will bring bombs making the level hard to clear.
- Try to blast your way through special candies. Colour bomb + striped candy combination can help a lot, but only if you have about 15 moves left.
- When the board is opened up, continue to scan the board for opportunities to make large combinations.
- Avoid making matches in the conveyor belt as you may have a hard time in dealing with the bombs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The layout pattern of this level is similar to level 350, but this level is much harder.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 79 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 158,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.