| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 79|
|Target score||: 158,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 565 was the fifth level in Snoozy Strike and the 258th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 79 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 20 moves to clear a massive amount of multilayered icing.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- However, Moon Struck occurs twice, each charges for 5 moves and lasts 5 moves.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Break through icing as much as possible.
- Clear the 12-move candy bombs when they are alarming. They often get caught in cascades or colour bombs so that they prove little threat.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of moon struck when it occurs.
- At moon struck, make special candy combinations. Wrapped + wrapped candy combination and striped + wrapped candy combination is useful since it clears a lot of icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.