|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Level 565 was the fifth level in Snoozy Strike and the 258th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 79 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 20 moves to clear a massive amount of multilayered frosting.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- However, Moon Struck occurs twice, each charges for 5 moves and lasts 5 moves.
- The jellies are worth 158,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Break through frosting as much as possible.
- Clear the 12-move candy bombs when they are alarming. They often get caught in cascades or colour bombs so that they prove little threat.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of moon struck when it occurs.
- At moon struck, make special candy combinations. Wrapped + wrapped candy combination and striped + wrapped candy combination is useful since it clears a lot of frosting.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 79 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 158,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)