|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 572 is the twelfth level in Biscuit Bungalow and the 126th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 90 purple candies in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have 22 moves to collect 90 purple candies. That means three to four candies should be collected in every move.
- The Two-layered icing at the top reduces the available playing space.
- Luckily, you have been given a colour bomb.
- This level can be a little tricky if not many purple candies appear on the screen.
- With limited space, you need to first free the colour bomb and try to mix it with a striped candy or a wrapped candy, if possible.
- Clear the icings to allow candies to fill more of the board.
- Make lots of combinations, in particular try to make purple special candies as they will be counted twice towards the order.
- Due to the layout of the board, there are four squares just beneath the empty tiles that will never be refilled with candies.
- This level's orders are similar to level 560. It's just that this level is much easier.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.