| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be or has just been decided.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 574 is the fourteenth level in Biscuit Bungalow and the 148th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs can become an annoyance if they cannot be dealt with easily. However, four colours makes the task easier to bring down ingredients also.
- To bring down the ingredients at the bottom end of the conveyor belt, you have to clear the candy just below the belt. If you miss it, the ingredient will go back at the top end of the belt, and you have to wait until it travels to the end again.
- However, the ingredients come out pretty fast. It is not uncommon to witness 5 of them running on the belt.
- Remove the liquorice swirls quickly. They may become a hazard while you are trying to deal with bombs from outside.
- Try to keep some special candies near the exit. They can be helpful in dropping the ingredients or removing candy bombs.
- This level has the same shape as level 357, but the ingredients are on the other side.