| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 145,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 575 was the fifteenth and last level in Snoozy Strike and the 261st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 50 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The difficulty is the same as its counterpart in Reality with the addition of the relatively unstable moon scale.
- The provided colour bomb might not work properly due to a glitch (same as the counterpart in Reality).
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||3 moves|
- While it is roughly the same as reality, watch the moon scale.
- Moon Struck will remove the left colour on the scale. Thus, you can ignore the Candy Bombs of that colour if the incoming Moon Struck can remove that.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.