|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 576 is the first level in Gummy Gardens and the 149th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two rings of conveyor belts that move in opposite directions, which can be off-putting. This may make planning special candies slightly more difficult.
- If an ingredient falls into a column where the conveyor belt moves up, there will be difficulty in dropping the ingredient.
- The presence of five colours can make it easy to drop the ingredients.
- 9-move candy bombs keep dropping throughout the game so you have to watch for them.
- Use vertical-striped candy or striped-wrapped combination to bring down ingredients. Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are also helpful.
- Break the two-layered icing to open more space.
|Element Spawn Notes|