|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 580 is the fifth level in Gummy Gardens and the 257th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 17 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be difficult to get rid of the candy bombs, since they only have 8 moves. Also, the one in the centre is behind a liquorice lock.
- All the jellies are underneath two-layer icing.
- 17 moves are not a lot to clear all the jellies.
- However, there are five colours, thus easing the creation of special candies.
- First, destroy the candy bombs.
- Then, destroy the icing and clear the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.