| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 7|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 584 was the ninth level in Playful Pavilion and the 266th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 7 double jelly squares in 36 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, candies spawn on the left most column.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||2 moves|
- Clear the cake bomb.
- However, do this before moon struck. If by the time the cake bomb is going off, but the lower right striped candy is released by moon struck, the striped candy will disappear, resulting in an almost game over.
- While clearing the cake bomb, keep the moon scale balanced while clearing the cake bomb.
- When the striped candy is beside the striped candy at the conveyor belt, switch them.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of the moon struck when it occurs.
- This level used to be rated as very hard before the cake bomb mechanism has changed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.