|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 3 |
Level 587 is the twelfth level in Gummy Gardens and the 153rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. This level has gained fame for being one of the five levels in the game to have only three candy colours.
- The only minor difficulty of this level is the players will have to waste moves to wait for the ingredient to move to the third row conveyor belt. This may take from 13 to 21 moves, depending on the position of the dispensed ingredient. Only one ingredient can appear on the board at a time.
- However, you do have 50 moves so you have enough moves to bring down 2 ingredients. Furthermore, three colours make it very easy to make special candies, even in a constricted board!
- Create as many special candies as possible and bring down the ingredients.
- If the second ingredient does not appear after the first one exits, make a match as far to the right as possible to get the ingredient closer to the exit.
- Even though only three colours might sound like chaos, there are almost no cascades in the level due to shape of the board. There is limited space in each board, with the highest being only two candies vertically.
- This is the three-coloured level to have to have the most moves.
- Due to narrow space, this is one of the very few levels where it is almost impossible to create wrapped candies, along with level 587 in Dreamworld.
- This and level 2115 are the only three-coloured ingredients level in the game.
- There was a gap of 556 (345 after level 376 became three-coloured) levels between the first two three-coloured levels in the game, which used to be the longest gap between three-colored levels until the gap of this type between levels 1108 and 2003 had reached a longer length (895).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|