| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 60 : 60 : 60|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 589 was the fourteenth level in Playful Pavilion and the 141st candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 60 blue candies, 60 red candies and 60 purple candies in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
- You are required to collect 180 candies in half the moves, which is 4 per colour per move.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale from spawning. If red, blue or purple colour appears on the left side of the moon scale, 12 additional candies have to be collected in addition to the 4 candies the player has to collect three moves after the moon struck.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|8 moves||2 moves|
- On mobile, cycle until order colours are not on the left scale.
- You will need to dispatch some bombs in the bottom, if they are not targeted by moon scale.
- Keep Odus balanced and prepare special candies, especially they may be activated during the moon struck stage.
- This level continues the trend where every level ending with 89 is hard or higher difficulty (this is the 6th one). It is also the last one due to the last level being level 665.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.