The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 59 is the ninth level in Minty Meadow and the 11th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate may become a little worrisome for a few players.
- The player is required to earn at least 760 points per move.
- As this level is easy, just make as many striped candies as possible.
- Colour bombs or colour bomb + wrapped candy combination are also recommended as they produce and boost more points.
- Once you clear the icing, focus on removing the chocolate so that it does not take over the board.
- This is the third level to take its Dreamworld version's level type.
- This level design reappears in Level 128 of Candy Crush Soda Saga, having honey replacing icings and brown chocolate replaced with white chocolate and cupcakes.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 20 moves = 750 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.