|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 591 is the first level in Wafer Windmill and the 263rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The double jellies are mostly separated from the board, the entrances are locked with two-layered frosting, and the bottom part of jellies does not spawn candies, requiring striped candies to reach them.
- The only way to make candies spawn on the sides is to destroy the chocolate on the top, but also will activate the dispenser.
- The jellies on the corners are hard to reach, and the liquorice swirls that come from the dispenser, or the chocolate can block them, making a lot of trouble.
- Four colours can make a lot of cascades, sometimes spoiling your plans to reach the bottom jellies.
- Candies do not spawn on the squares at columns 3 to 7, row 8.
- Destroy the chocolate and the frosting except on the first line on top.
- Next, combine a striped candy with a colour bomb; it is very useful to reach jellies on the bottom.
- Combine 2 wrapped candies to clear the jellies is also a very excellent idea.
- This is the first level in this world in which conveyor belts are not present.
- This is the first level since level 530 that doesn't have a conveyor belt.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|