| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 591 was the first level in Twilight Tulips and the 270th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 25 single jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality. Therefore, the level is already harder as the creation of special candies for most of the level is less common.
- Unlike its Reality counterpart, there are no liquorice swirls or candy cannons on the board, and there are single jellies instead of double jellies.
- Your screen can be infested with one colour of the moon scale, making it extremely hard to balance the stable moon scale.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||4 moves|
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.