| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 600 was the tenth level in Twilight Tulips and the 163rd ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the player just let the ingredient travel all spaces at the conveyor belt, it will get an instant lose since the player only has 25 moves.
- The moon scale is not too stable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||3 / 2 moves|
- Beware of blockers, especially bombs from the centre dispenser.
- However, this dispenser is also a shortcut to make new ingredients appear.
- Avoid letting the ingredients climb upward on the right. Use special candies to prevent that.
- This is one of the few levels which has the final moon struck lasting longer than the number of moves left.
- This is the only Dreamworld level to contain a three-type dispenser.
- This is the sixth milestone level in Dreamworld.
- This is the Dreamworld's last milestone level.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark green line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.