Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 6,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
Level 6000 is the tenth level in Soda Soiree and the 2144th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 15 moves might not be enough to clear all jellies.
- The board is restricted at the start.
- Most jellies are isolated from the main board and even more have blockers underneath.
- However, there are special candy cannons to help you pass.
- Collect the keys to unlock colour bombs which can be switched together to clear the jellies and toffee swirls.
- This is the 6,000th Reality level.
- This is the 60th milestone level.
- This level breaks the trend of candy orders being required in levels ending with 000.
- The blockers on the upper board form "6K", a reference to the level number.
- Exclusively in this level, each normal match with candies gives you 6,000 points.
- This is the first jelly level in the 6000s.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|