|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Moves||[[Category:Levels with moves|0601]]|
|Target score||: : 60,000 pts pts|
Level 601 is the eleventh level in Wafer Windmill and the 158th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must Template:IngredientRequirement in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Ingredient exits are close to the center of the board, which may be confusing for some players.
- The player may waste a lot of moves if the player misses the conveyor belt.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points . Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make sure that candies already in the inside lanes don't fall to the outside lanes, as they will take longer to reach the drop zone.
- When the ingredients get close to the exit, use striped candies to ensure they get to the drop zones.
- This is the first level in this episode in which the ingredient exits are not at the extreme edges of the board.
- This is the only level in Wafer Windmill to have six candy colours.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
This glitch only appears on web version:
- The portal in the center is displayed incorrectly. It shall be one tile higher at the end of conveyor belt.
- This is one of the levels where the dispenser may spawn extra ingredients.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found