|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 3|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- For HTML5 players, see here.
Level 602 is the twelfth level in Wafer Windmill and the 159th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are seven ingredients to bring down.
- The ingredient exits are placed in the middle of the board.
- Take advantage of the conveyor belt when you can.
- Use vertical striped candies to instantly bring down the ingredients.
- This is the second level in this episode in which the ingredient exits are not at the extreme edges of the board. The first was the level before it, which is level 601.
- This is also a level where the ingredient candy cannons are completely useless because all the ingredients are already on the board.
- However, all the ingredients start right under the candy cannons.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.