| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 22 : 18|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 607 was the second level in Whimsical Waves and the 279th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 22 single and 18 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality. Moreover, there are three fewer moves.
- The moon scale is unstable!
- Moon struck comes late and lasts for only two moves!
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||2 moves|
- Start examining the board to see if it has a possible move to clear the jelly or fulfil the candy frog. If you don't like your board, reset the board until you have a good board (only works on mobile).
- Set up a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear many jellies, liquorice locks, and liquorice swirls.
- When making a colour bomb + striped candy combination, be sure to keep an eye on the moon scale to prevent losing this level.
- Use the candy frog to your advantage.
Earning More StarsEdit
- Even though the presence of five colours should make it easy to create special candies, its Reality counterpart has four colours for all the moves available! Hence, it is harder to create special candies compared to its counterpart in Reality!
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, additional 192,000 points for two stars and 342,000 points for three stars have to be earned through of candies.
- The blockers are harder to clear with one extra colour! Moreover, it is harder to sustain cascades!
- The moon scale is unstable, making the activation of special candy combinations and the use of huge cascades risky during regular moves!
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, an extra colour and all the blockers, 12 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores!
- Moon struck removes candies matching on the left side of the moon scale for two moves! This makes it much easier to create special candies! However, considering the fact its Reality counterpart has four colours for 15 moves, the moon struck duration is much too low to boost the score as only 8.33% of the reality counterpart has four colours in the Dreamworld counterpart! Moreover, the moon struck duration will be wasted in attempts to clear the blockers!
- Overall, the moon struck may not be enough due to its short duration!
- The layout of the liquorice locks and liquorice swirls are formed into the slash.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.