| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 44|
|Target score||: 1,000,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 608 was the third level in Whimsical Waves and the 280th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single and 44 double jelly squares in 10 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are much fewer moves to clear the jelly squares compared to its Reality counterpart.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Create colour bombs and wrapped candies until you mix them. This will help you score huge points with a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination.
- Do not clear the jellies in fewer moves. If this happens, you will never reach the target score.
- However, clearing icing can help in triggering large cascades later.
- Target score is not a problem in mobile versions.
- On moon struck, make a lot of special candies. The first strategy is useful.
- This level, pre-buffed level 429, and level 1394, have the one-star target score at one million points or more.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.