The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 609 is the fourth level in Cereal Sea and the 48th moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 80,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Due to the awkward shape of the board, the empty tiles can interfere in the making of special candies, especially colour bombs.
- The player is required to score at least 4,000 points per move.
- This was the first moves level since level 144, after a gap of 465 levels without any moves levels. However, 20 Timed levels in this gap were changed to Moves levels in March 2018. After these changes, the previous moves level is now level 433, reducing the gap to only 176 levels.
- This level is asymmetrical, due to the missing space on the top row on the seventh column.
- Level 619 used to be a replica of this level.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have a candy frog.
- After redesigning, this level has sugar keys at the start but no sugar chests.
- ↑ 80,000 points / 20 moves = 4,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.