| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 609 was the fourth level in Whimsical Waves and the 22nd moves levels in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 15 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board has an awkward shape.
- All initial bombs must be removed prior to moon struck.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Keep the moon scale balanced as it is unstable.
- During moon struck, make special candies. This will boost your score and help you get many points.
- More than that, clear the liquorice swirls that are spawning.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 30,000 points / 15 moves = 2,000 points per move