The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 60 is the tenth level in Minty Meadow and the 17th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard dealing with the chocolate, but once it is gone, you should have no problem.
- Control the chocolates by making matches beside them. Do not let the chocolates spoil your plans. After that, bring the ingredients to the bottom.
- As usual, making vertical striped candies is the quickest way to bring an ingredient straight down.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points for two stars and an additional 90,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 800 points per move, for two stars, an additional 1,800 points per move, for three stars, and an additional 4,400 points per move for sugar stars.
- Once the one-layered frosting is cleared, the chocolate will spread and reduce available board space. Moreover, they are hard to clear with six colours.
- Once all the chocolates are cleared, this level is a typical ingredients level with plenty of available board space to create special candies. However, six colours can make it hard to create matches to drop the ingredients quickly.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside Sugar Crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible. However, the first point can make it hard to achieve.
- The layout of one-layered frosting and chocolate looks like level 58.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.