|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 32,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 61 is the eleventh level in Minty Meadow and the 33rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear all the jellies as there are a lot of blockers in this level.
- The presence of 5 colours can make this level easier or harder to complete.
- Despite that, 35 moves are probably enough in clearing the level.
- First, clear the frosting, then unlock the liquorice locks.
- It is very useful to make special candies, particularly vertical striped candies that will hit the jelly in the column.
- Try to hit the jelly in the middle.
- When a locked candy is freed and the candy is near the chocolate, clear the chocolate at once.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.