| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 23 : 9|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 61 was the eleventh level in Lollipop Lanterns and the 33rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 23 single and 9 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The blockers make this level quite annoying for the player, but it is nothing too difficult.
- Chocolate can easily dominate the board if not taken care of as soon as possible.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- There is only one short moon struck.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|19 moves||1 move|
- Destroy the icing quickly, and use combinations to make your way to the bottom of the board.
- Keep an eye on the moon scale, and be sure it stays balanced.
- During moon struck, take advantage of the absence of two colours and you should be able to complete the level easily.