The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 610 is the fifth level in Cereal Sea and the 160th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The quadrant board makes the creation of colour bombs impossible.
- Four dispensers force the ingredients to occupy each quadrant. No more ingredients will be dispensed however.
- Four colours make it easier to feed the frog.
- There is an abundance of liquorice swirls present.
- Sometimes, when feeding the frog with candies after bringing down the first ingredient, the quadrant with the ingredient you are focusing on will run out of matches, requiring the player to revive that side.
- Match candies using the frog.
- When the frog reaches frogtastic, use it to destroy the liquorice swirls and bring down the ingredients. However, do not place the frog directly below the ingredients, but instead place it one tile aside. Otherwise, the ingredient will not fall.
- Repeat this strategy 3 times.
- The Dreamworld counterpart of this level is not a quadrant level. Its unreleased version is a quadrant level though.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.