|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 611 is the sixth level in Cereal Sea and the 161st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice swirls which will respawn from the dispensers.
- There are 6 ingredients to bring down in only 25 moves, but there are only four colours.
- The candy frog can help you.
- Try to make moves to break the liquorice swirls and avoid letting them fill up the bottom of the board.
- Make colour bombs and zap the candy frog's colour to get to the "frogtastic stage" as quickly as possible.
- The liquorice dispensers will always spawn some liquorice swirls, unless your last move immediately destroys liquorice. (That is, you must have initially made a match adjacent to a liquorice swirl or use the frogtastic frog to destroy it. Even if you make a cascade that destroyed some liquorice, or you used a special candy combination that destroyed liquorice, that will not stop the flow of liquorice.)
- This level looks similar to the previous level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.