Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
Level 612 is the seventh level in Cereal Sea and the 15th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points in 21 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- This level is not too difficult, despite the frosting.
- The liquorice locks can limit available moves.
- The target score is relatively low.
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 960 points per move.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The candy frog is helpful but should not be your main focus. However, when used, try to use it right next to any groups of frosting to allow for more room for possible combinations. Use it to your advantage and try to create colour bombs which are best used on a candy that is the same colour as the frog. You should have no problem getting three stars, no less one star on most passing attempts.
- Make special candies and to boost your score.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second moves level after Cereal Sea reintroduces this level type.
- This level breaks the trend of having candy bombs in moves levels (every moves level since level 96 has had at least one candy bomb until this level).
- This is the only level other than the timed levels to have its level type changed in its counterpart in Dreamworld, and is not due to a glitch or misconfiguration. In this case it is a jelly level.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 20,000 points / 21 moves = 952.381 points per move
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.