| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 29,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 612 was the seventh level in Whimsical Waves and the 281st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 28 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which is more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- All jelly squares are underneath the three-layered icing squares.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- However, there is a 15-move moon struck, which can help your progress to clear the jellies.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||15 moves|
- Clear the three-layer icing.
- With the use of 15-move moon struck, make as many special candies as you can to clear all the jellies.
- Always keep the moon scale balanced.
- This is the only moves level in Reality that was replaced by a jelly level in Dreamworld.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which only has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- The structure of the board looks like Level 82/Dreamworld in Dreamworld. However, one column on the board was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.