The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 613 is the eighth level in Cereal Sea and the 50th moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The frosting at the top will definitely make creating combinations difficult until the player clears them. Furthermore, the areas with two single-layered frosting will prevent flow of candies, so you cannot beat the level unless you clear some of the frosting, as new candies cannot come into the board.
- Now this level has been buffed, there is a chocolate spawner on the left side of the screen. If the chocolate created is allowed to spread, it may hinder plans to create special candies or combinations.
- However, there are five colours, thus making the goal completion easier.
- The player is required to score at least 1,000 points per move.
- Break through the frosting, and make as many special candies as you can.
- Plus, fend off the chocolate so that it cannot hinder you even further.
- This is the third moves level since Cereal Sea's reintroduction.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 20,000 points / 20 moves = 1,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.