| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 613 was the eighth level in Whimsical Waves and the 23rd moves levels in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The target score is much higher than its counterpart in Reality.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, a 6-move candy bomb spawns every 3 moves. They can be a threat. However, they are the best source of points to meet the target score.
- There are fewer sachet squares present compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The moon scale is slightly unstable.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|25 moves||5 / 0 moves|
- Clear the frosting as few moves as possible.
- A colour bomb + candy bomb combination is the best way to score many points. However, keep an eye on the moon scale if this method is used as it is relatively unstable.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- ↑ 50,000 points / 25 moves = 2,000 points per move