|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 95 : 95|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 615 is the tenth level in Cereal Sea and the 130th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 95 blue candies and 95 purple candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candy bombs spawn very frequently.
- However, four colours increase the chances of causing cascades, which can potentially clear the candy bombs.
- Despite how useful the candy frog may look, it takes much too long to charge it up and keep the bombs in check at the same time. Focus on removing bombs and creating special candies. It is possible that through cascades, the frog will charge up on its own, but try to only use it if there is a group of bombs you may be unable to destroy. However, using a colour bomb to clear candies matching the colour of the candy frog will not only instantly fill up the candy frog, it can clear some candy bombs in the process.
- If you focus on creating special candies, especially a colour bomb or two, you should have no problem completing the order.
- The orders were once different on a previous mobile version in this level, due to different colour scheme.
- This is the first candy order level that contains a candy frog.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|