The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 62 is the twelfth level in Minty Meadow and the 18th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 22 moves for the player to bring all 2 ingredients down to the bottom, which may be enough.
- There is a chocolate at the leftmost and rightmost edge, but luckily they are blocked from the candies by the liquorice locks.
- The ingredients exit is covered by chocolate.
- Avoid freeing liquorice locks but if this happens, control the chocolate to prevent it from covering the whole board. Do not waste moves clearing them all since you have 22 moves.
- Also, avoid ingredients from falling to the sides as it may be hard to control the chocolate in 22 moves.
- As usual, vertical striped candy help bring down the ingredients directly. There are only five colours so making horizontal striped candy; also making colour bombs is easy, these free the liquorice locks which you do not want. Making vertical striped candy which you want is harder due to the narrow board.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.