| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 620 was the fifteenth and last level in Whimsical Waves and the 169th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are no changes from its counterpart in Reality other than an addition of a normal stability moon scale and two five move moon strucks.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Destroy all the blockers and chameleon candies.
- To be sure that the ingredients will not be stopped by the candy frog, use it on adjacent ingredients' columns.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.