|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 9|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 626 is the sixth level in Taffy Tropics and the 281st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 9 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies can be quite hard to reach, even with special candies.
- Despite so, the frog is very helpful in reaching them.
- Ignore the Licorice Locks and Jellies on the left side of the playing field until you’ve fed the Candy Frog. As soon as the Candy Frog is fed activated to clear the Licorice Locks on the left side of the playing field.
- While you’re feeding the Candy Frog focus on clearing the blockers on the right side of the playing field. The blockers / Jellies on the top and bottom row are the most difficult ones to clear, so pay special attention to those.
- With candies of five colors on the playing field you shouldn’t have too many problems making special candies. Try to make as many special candies as you can and when possible combine them to maximize their effects.
- Match candies near the bottom of the playing field as often as you can. Doing this will shift the largest amount of candies, hopefully start a chain reaction and create new opportunities to make special candies.
- While matching candies at the bottom it can be easy to ignore making special candies at the top of the playing field. So pause after every move and glance at the entire playing field to see whether you can make special candies. It would be a waste to miss out on a chance to make a special candy only because you didn’t take your time.
- The board structure looks nearly like level 1553 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.