|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 627 is the seventh level in Taffy Tropics and the 282nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bottom left and right areas have double jellies, which are separated from the main board.
- Fortunately, there are only four colours, which makes it easier to create special candies.
- Feed the candy frog, and blast it to the 3×3 spaces to remove a layer of jelly and liquorice swirls.
- Repeat the strategy above, although the frog is now isolated from the board and will be harder to reach. Use special candies (preferably vertical striped candies) and blast them to the frog.
- Once the frog reaches "Frogtastic!", blast it to the other 3×3 spaces to remove another layer and liquorice swirls.
- Make special candies or matches for the rest of the moves, and clear the jellies.
- This level was buffed, making the jellies taking two hits to clear and removing five of the moves. The previous version of this level featured only single jellies instead of double jellies, and there were 30 moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.